- What is the class size during this COVID-19 period?
Class sizes are kept small at a maximum of 5 students per session, excluding the teacher, during this period.
- My child has never taken art classes before. Which of your classes are suitable for complete beginners?
Our 'Fun'damental course is for beginners and your child will be able to learn essential skills of art. It is designed as an introduction to basic craft of drawing, painting and crafting. Our instructors will give personalised guidance, depending on the needs of each student during class.
- My child is 12 years old but has never taken any art classes before. Should he/she enrol in the 'Fun'damental or 'Evolve'lution class?
If your child has never taken art classes before, we will definitely recommend that he/she enrols in the 'Fun'damental class. Although in our class descriptions, we shared that the 'Evolve'lution class is suitable for ages 9 to 12 years old.
- I am not sure if my child will enjoy the art classes so I am reluctant to sign up for the packages. Can he/she come for one class first?
- I have paid for the packages but my child is no longer able to attend. Can I get a refund?
Once the class packages have been purchased, we will not be able to do any refunds. You may request for an extension of validity period for the classes in the situation where you child is unable to attend for an extended 2 to 3 months period. The extension will be granted at the studio's discretion.
- Are materials included in the cost of the course?
- What happens after my child completes the 'Fun'damental course?
- What is included in the registration fee?
Students will receive a A3 tote bag, t-shirt, apron, A4 sketchbook and stationery. They will be required to bring these items to their class sessions.
- Are there any assessment for my child for the structured class? I would like to know his/her progress.
Yes, students will be given personalised guidance by instructors for each class which they attend. At the end of the module, instructors will share an assessment update with parents regarding his/her child's art development progress.
Parents may also request a digital copy of the report to be emailed to them.
- Can we share class packages?
- How early do I need to arrive for my class?
- How can I buy the class packages and how can I make a booking for a class?
- I have made a booking for a class on a specific date but realised that I will not be able to attend. Can I cancel or reschedule? Will there be any penalties?
- Is there any space for students to keep their belongings?
Students may leave their bags within our class studio area. We have CCTV cameras installed to monitor the activity within our art studio, however, students are advised not to bring any valuable items to class.
- Do you do company events or custom workshops?
Updated: 12 November 2020, Sage Artelier Pte. Ltd.